Our standard delivery terms for general consumer orders is $10 flat fee to any urban address. Urban is generally considered to be within a 15km radius of our primary store in any location that we operate however this can vary based on town/city size. Deliveries will be carried out either be Sivis Express vehicle or via 3P courier services such as CDP, EMS, or DHL. Deliveries to rural or maritime regions are handled on a case by case basis and managed through 3P logistics providers.
Large, trade orders (contractors, construction companies, businesses) are typically fulfilled by Sivis Express trucks due to heavy bulky nature of goods and large volumes. Delivery scheduling and availability is at discretion of the Product Suppliers (Merchants) and the following factors are considered:
- Availability of other deliveries in the same area.
- Whether the consolidated items form a full truck load.
- Calculation of delivery charges outside of the normal terms will be based on the market rate determined via quote for delivery service from courier and carrier companies such as Post Fiji, EMS, CDP and other logistic companies.
- We prioritize delivering items that are in-stock, ordered before 10:30am, and are within 20km of the branch, to be delivered on the same day. This is usually accommodated but not guaranteed.
- Delivery for items not in stock will generally take 3-5 days to complete subject to availability of the stock in the distribution centre or from suppliers.
- Deliveries for items over 30 km and orders placed before 12:00pm will be delivered on the next day or later.
- Delivery timelines to customers may get affected due to the state of roads, value of purchase and adverse weather conditions.
- Larger items and special-order deliveries require extra handling may take longer to transport. The delivery timing of such purchases can be confirmed with the dispatch department within the nearest branch.
- Customers are advised to seek necessary clarification at the time of making their purchase to avoid any misunderstandings or confusions.
- Sivis Express reserves the right to amend its Delivery Policy without notice.
Confirmed orders to be delivered at other islands except Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, will only be delivered up to the closest maritime jetty of our branch. Customer should make arrangements with respective shipping companies’ items to be delivered. Sivis Express reserves no responsibility on any damage caused during maritime delivery. Customer Care needs to be emailed at email@example.com to coordinate with the nearest branch and arrange delivery. You can check more information on delivery here